Below are some of our Policies for rental groups of Camp Dellwater. A full copy of our policies is included here: Camp Dellwater Policies
- Check-In is 3 p.m on the day of arrival. If available, you may set up earlier in the day. If you require setup the day before, reserve the setup day to guarantee availability and you will be charged a minimum fee for setup.
- Check-Out is at 12 noon. If available, you may stay later in the afternoon, but will be charged a Camp Day Usage fee per camper.
- The activity sheet and full payment is due before you leave, unless arrangements are made in advance.
- You will be charged for damages beyond normal wear and tear.
- No alcohol or drugs in camp. Violators are asked to leave immediately.
- Smoking- outside only. Do not throw cigarettes on the ground.
- Camps and Church groups must provide a certificate of insurance with Camp Dellwater listed as additional insured. This is not required for private groups per our insurance requirements.
- Groups provide food service personnel, lifeguards and nurses according to your needs & insurance requirements.
- Groups perform daily cleaning of the kitchen in accordance with posted and written kitchen procedures. This is in accordance with Minnesota Department of Health Department Rules.
- No pets are allowed in the main camp area due to liability and health regulations.
- Lights out and quiet from 12 midnight to 6 a.m. in respect for our neighbors.
- We suggest you have a responsible adult (preferably certified) to monitor the beach area when it is in use. You are responsible for the safety of your group.
- You will need to have a responsible adult at the top and bottom of the 150 foot waterslide, and will need to make sure that it is operated safely. A camp staff member will train you in it’s use or can operate it for you if you prefer. If you choose to operate the waterslide, you are responsible for it (improper use can result in damage to the pump that can be very expensive to repair or replace).
- There are canoes, a pontoon, and baseball, volleyball, basketball, horseshoe, pickleball, slackline and other equipment available for you to use during your stay. You are responsible for missing or damaged equipment. The sports equipment can be locked up at your request, if you do not want to assume responsibility and do not plan to use it.